More website enquiries – More qualified leads
Every day, your sales team has targets to hit. To achieve their goals, they need to be talking to people who are close to the point of decision.
We call these your Sales Qualified Leads.
This page is for you if you want to solve the following problems:
- You have good traffic. But your website isn’t producing enough leads.
- The leads you are getting are not qualified (read: time-sucking tyre-kickers)
- You want to hire new salespeople — and need leads to keep them busy.
Want more qualified sales leads from your website? Let’s start by talking to your sales team
After all, your sales team are the people with their boots on the ground. They are talking to your potential buyers on a daily basis. So they know what a qualified lead looks like!
- How many leads you are currently getting each month?
- Are they converting? Or are they just taking up time to deal with for no result?
- What does a good, yummy, Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) look like for you?
- What is your average sale value? How can we increase this?
- How many SQLs do you need each month to achieve your sales targets?
What’s a Sales Qualified Lead for your business?
- We progressively build a profile of potential buyers who engage with your website, so you know more about them.
- When a potential buyer ticks all the boxes, your sales team are automatically notified and can then take the next step to progress the sale.
- Reduce the amount of time they waste talking to people who are nowhere near ready to buy
- Increase the time they have available to talk to people who are qualified
- Do you want to talk to people who have a specific role?
- Do they need to be in a specific industry/sector?
- Do they need to have a project on the boil now? In three months? In six months?
- Do they need to have a specific problem you can solve?
- Do they need to be in a particular location? Or have a certain budget?
- Do you want to talk to people who have a specific problem? Or is it a broad issue?
- Do they need to be in a specific location that you service?
- Do they need to have for example, a certain kind of home?
- Do they need to participate in a certain activity?
- Do they need to be in a particular age group?
- Are you looking for people who have a specific health or lifestyle issue?
Where to begin with lead generation… More SEO? More content? What?
- Engage your potential customers so they can learn more about you
- Win their confidence, so they feel comfortable with you
- Make it easy for them to take the ‘next step’ into your sales funnel
- Work seamlessly with your nurturing program to deliver the Sales Qualified Leads (or e-commerce sales) that you need
Let’s talk about your website lead generation strategy
No matter where you are in Australia, Crockford Carlisle’s Brisbane-based digital marketing team are here to help. We welcome your call on 07 3891 3800.
And by the way, call us and you won’t get an agency ‘sales pitch’. Right from the first “Say g’day” meeting, the conversation will be about your business, what sort of leads you need, and what you want to achieve.
We’ll explore ideas. Look at your competitors. And see what we can see to set you on the right path.
From there, if you feel comfortable with our approach, we’ll come back to you with a proposal to build the responsive, well-designed website you need that speaks to your buyers and convinces them to buy.